Sunday, June 21, 2009

Look who made a blog!

Being a college graduate now for over 24 hours (holla!) and sitting back at my home in Atlanta, I thought it would be a great time to make a blog!  I'll be updating as much as possible while in Colombia next year (starting in August) on my Fulbright English Teaching Assistantship and until then will make a few posts about my travels to Atlantic Canada and Northern Europe over the summer.  Hope this finds you all well, whether I just saw you yesterday or we haven't seen each other in years.  Shoot me an email and let me know what's new and we can catch up on a more personal level.  

-Nick

1 comment:

  1. MOMMA IM SO PROUD OF YOU!
    I HAVE THIS BOOKMARKED AND WILL BE READING OFTEN
    cant wait to hear all about this fantastic trip of yours
    you are extremely deserving mommy and im soo proud to have such a successful parent
    at some point ive realized, i think you may feel like outgrowing me calling you mom
    BUT NO WAYYYYYYYYYY
    lo siento chico lindo

    ReplyDelete