Friday, December 25, 2009

Feliz Navidad!

Wishing everyone a lovely Christmas from Youngstown, Ohio!

My holiday stint back in the States has been full of family and friends, making me ever more appreciative of the amazing people I am blessed to have in my life. I'm headed back to Cali this weekend and cannot wait to be back in the hot city of salsa again. You can be assured that I will be writing some big posts in the next couple of weeks before I start back up with my projects, classes, and activities in Cali to keep you up to date on all that's gone on since my last major post in Ecuador. Hope everyone is enjoying a time to take a step back, appreciate, and evaluate. I heard a new Christmas song this year that I really loved. First recorded by Stevie Wonder back in the 60's, I prefer the Jack Johnson version. Give it a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment